We would like to VERY MUCH recommend Mr Boguslaw's (Mr B) services.
We asked for a rather unusual idea with our wedding rings.
Mr B from the very beginning to the end showed professionalism and great passion for what he does.
Our initial unusual request would come with a lot of extra work (and costs!) but unlike all the other jewellers we wrote to, he immediately offered another and much better (!) option.
As we do not live in Poland, the logistics have been difficult for us but Mr B has been very helpful to us in this. Once he came to us, during my visit at the hairdresser :) , to make sure the size of the wedding rings was ok. My husband's one was very wide and Mr B wanted to make sure he was definitely happy with it and to be 100% sure that my husband definitely liked it. At the end of the trip we didn’t have enough time to collect the rings form the salon, so Mr B brought them to us to the hotel.
We only had to visit the salon only once and all the rest was sorted by email & phone.
The most important thing is that the wedding rings (with the special addition) were made for us in 5 days !!!
One year on and the wedding rings are great and we have VERY fond memories of Boguslaw!