Widok

Edita M. - opinia

I recently had the pleasure of working with Karolina Kaczmarek of Stalko Nieruchomosci as my real estate agent, and I couldn't be happier with the experience. From our first virtual meeting, Karolina was professional, knowledgeable, and attentive to my needs as a buyer.

Throughout the entire process, Karolina was always available to answer my questions, address any concerns I had, and provide valuable insights into the local housing market. She was also incredibly patient and understanding, and never once pressured me into making a decision.

If you're looking for a property or piece of land in Poland but can't be there, I highly recommend using a Stalko Nieruchomosci, the entire process was conducted remotely.

Thanks to Karolinas expertise and dedication, I was able to find an amazing piece of land in a timely and stress-free manner. I would highly recommend Karolina to anyone looking for a reliable, knowledgeable, and trustworthy real estate agent, and I look forward to working with her again in the future.
Moja ocena
obsługa: 6

oferta: 6

pomoc merytoryczna: 6

prowizje i opłaty: 6

ocena ogólna: 6

* maksymalna ocena 6

popieram tę opinię 0 nie zgadzam się z tą opinią 0

Odpowiedź obiektu:

Thank you so much, it was a pleasure working with you
popieram tę opinię 0 nie zgadzam się z tą opinią 0
do góry