Widok

Energy robbing place

This is one of the establishment where you are guilty of being a man. After all you have a penis. These people will take your money but also let you know /non-verbally/ that you are at the bottom of the hierarchy of the species. A condescending twinkle in the eye corner of the receptionist despite polite smile on her face, the staff in earth tone pants and tops scouring around with gaze affixed to the wall give you the impression that you are less than an ant in great scheme of life. Once in the room you will be given a thick blanket to cover yourself with therapist looking away and down to remind you that body is something shameful and you mustn't forget that for a second. So instead of celebration of life and body you pay for feeling of guilt and medium quality massage session. In that context I find the name of the establishment rather deceptive and suggest picking more generic and modest name. And to dispel any smart comments - No - I did not expect anything else outside of pleasant, uplifting massage session.
Moja ocena
obsługa: 4

oferta: 3

jakość usług: 4

klimat i wystrój: 4

przystępność cen: 3

ocena ogólna: 3

* maksymalna ocena 6

popieram tę opinię 0 nie zgadzam się z tą opinią 0

Odpowiedź obiektu

Dear Sir
In order to keep comfort both the client and the masseur, every person coming to our massage parlor is treated with respect to their bodies. To avoid uncomfortable situations we offer clients possibility of covering their bodies during the massage. Our approach to the services we offer is very professional and we take into account sensibility of our clients. We probably come from different cultural backgrounds where approach to the massage and human body in general has different meaning.
Best regards
popieram tę opinię 0 nie zgadzam się z tą opinią 0
do góry