Widok

RECOMMENDATION PAWEL PODBIELSKI

SERVICE

Mr Podbielski has been a very trustful and helpful agent in all aspects, especially in the domain of service for us being clients, being very patient. Moreover, one of us being from another EU country, Mr Podbielski gave us valuable financial advices through another trustful financial partner.

HELP

Mr Podbielski provided us through many weeks with great support, especially dealing with other party after we experienced a delay in our financial transaction, great professionalism and commitment to his clients, and looking at the same time at the other party being involved in the delay

PROVISION

the provision of Mr Podbielski was not dependent of any time frame and the provision was well adequate in regard to the services provided all over the weeks of negotiations

MAIN POINT

main point of our 6 point recommendation is the friendly, accommodating, respectful, highly professional and customer focused behavior of Mr Podbielski. We now enjoy our family time in the apartment Mr Podbielski found for us , and that we bought. We only can recommend him.
Moja ocena
obsługa: 6

oferta: 6

pomoc merytoryczna: 6

prowizje i opłaty: 6

ocena ogólna: 6

* maksymalna ocena 6

popieram tę opinię 0 nie zgadzam się z tą opinią 0
Z Panem Pawłem Podbielskim, Kierownikiem Regionalnym -Trójmiasto Firmy En Casa z Milanówka miałam przyjemność kontaktować się w trakcie pośrednictwa Jego Firmy w wynajmie mojego mieszkania we wrześniu 2014r. Sposób załatwiania spraw był bardzo profesjonalny, a okres do momentu sfinalizowania umowy bardzo krótki.
Pan Podbielski okazał się bardzo komunikatywnym, sympatycznym i kompetentnym pośrednikiem. Jest bardzo punktualny i rzetelny.
Rekomenduję Firmę En Casa jako profesjonalnego i uczciwego pośrednika w wynajmie lokali.
Danuta S.
popieram tę opinię 0 nie zgadzam się z tą opinią 0
do góry