First of all I must confess I have never been so thankful to anybody in the area of sport, fitness and derivative issues. Łukasz has redefined my body composition in just 12 weeks. I have lost 8kg and the size of my clothes are 4 units smaller now. What impressed me the most is his own style of coaching. We always change something in training units so that it is impossible to be bored. What is more, just with the help of exercises Łukasz cure my old injury, which basically kept me apart from fitness for a long time. Of course the offer is huge. My PhD can set aerobic training, functional programme and so on... The quality is high - I have never felt this much of professionalism before. Really!!! Hmm... Prices with relation to the services are on the right level. Maybe a little bit neutral. Generally, on the scale from 1 to 6 I rate Łukasz on 10 and recommend Optimal Trener to everyone in the need of fitness, sport, exercises, rehabilitation. Of course, these who wish to loose body fat will be satisfied as well!!!